Welcome to Team BugSplat's Site

We are Team Bugsplat, We take part in the Scumrun rally and run the official Scumrunvideo youtube channel

7 Feb 2012

Camera plans back on schedule...

Just a quick note to say that I now have my replacement Contour HD 1080p camera.

I'll be sure not to run this one over...

Look out for some more test footage soon.

In other news I've been playing Idle speed over the last few days. It has a bit of a tendency sometimes to 'seek' for the right tickover revs and to avoid this I make the level a bit higher. Been playing with this to get it to a nice balance between more responsive throttle and fixing the tickover issues and pouring fuel down the exhaust.

A few other little jobs I've done include:

A good tidy up! (trust me it needed it after using it to dispose of the christmas tree)
Fitted an invertor and wired in a 6 way mains adapter
Bolted in central camera tripod
Started fixing the dent caused by roof tile.

more soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment