Welcome to Team BugSplat's Site

We are Team Bugsplat, We take part in the Scumrun rally and run the official Scumrunvideo youtube channel

30 Apr 2011

Highlights from day 1

Ok so as I groggily stir from my jaeger induced slumber and come to the realisation we have to do it all again today I thought id give you a few highlights from yesterdays events

1. Satnav deciding europe doesnt exist anymore and only being able to find shopping malls and flower shops meaning a day of using maps and hoping we can find someone near the destination to stalk...

2. We so far have kept to our rule of if the car is moving the roof stays down including freezing heavy fog, several rain showers and of course the sun that has crispened me up a treat

3. David falling asleep in the passenger seat bolt upright while doing 110mph (you need to hear the car at that speed and experience the top down to realise how ridiculous this is...imagine falling asleep inside a jet engine...

4. I lovely tour of the  champagne region with its lovely country side and nice smooth roads

5. Driving around central reins looking for veuve cliqouts building and scraping on pretty much everything we drove over

6. Number plate flying off at high speed only to be gaffered back on...of course.

7. The amount of times ive used gaffer tape in one day...i reckon I hold some kind of world record...

8. The kareoke...less said the better...dont worry its all on video

So that will do...plenty more but my all day breakfast in a can is calling me...

Roll on scumrun day 2!

No comments:

Post a Comment