Welcome to Team BugSplat's Site

We are Team Bugsplat, We take part in the Scumrun rally and run the official Scumrunvideo youtube channel

17 Apr 2011

Plastic splitters and little critters...

So as I write this the countdown clock says 10 days... thats 10 days I have to find enough funds for petrol, 10 days to finish the long list of seemingly unimportant but now somewhat critical jobs I should have done by now and haven't. 10 days in which to clean the car to at least make it look somewhere near as good as the photos do. But most importantly of all, 10 days of ensuring I don't stack it in over-excitement!

This week, I've been mostly fussing and sorting camping gear but I did just find time to refit the front splitters that graced the bug for the nurburgring last september.


Only difference this time being that I had some expert help from my son...


Who knew that an mx5 with the top down made a good nursery

So here she is as at 10 days to go...


Still a few more jobs to get done but getting there slowly...

Roll on ScumRun!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment