Welcome to Team BugSplat's Site

We are Team Bugsplat, We take part in the Scumrun rally and run the official Scumrunvideo youtube channel

30 Apr 2012

3 days to go and plenty to do

Just a quick note to say than time has crept up in me like banshee in a snowstorm. There is no time left and I seemingly have lots of cabling gaffering and soldering to do to stand any chance of having this camera system working

I plan to do car checks like oil etc the day before with andy but have realised I'm just not going to have time to fit all the camera kit in one day

Good news is the one camera I've put in so far seems to be working and talking to all it needs to so at least the system works just got to get my arse in gear now

On top of that I'm behind with the editing from last years footage which I'm hoping to release some more of prior to the event

So on summary not enough time and too much to do... But it just wouldn't be Scumrun if I was that organised would it?

No comments:

Post a Comment