Welcome to Team BugSplat's Site

We are Team Bugsplat, We take part in the Scumrun rally and run the official Scumrunvideo youtube channel

9 Apr 2012

Good Friday wheels day with the Scumrun lads, the sparks ladies andtiff needell

Now I never had the bug down as a hot rod in fact it's about as far away from American muscle as frank skinner but never the less I have given her a bit of a clean up and headed on over to aldershot for wheels day 2012.

Now normally I'd have expected quite a lot of abuse attempting to "show" her as she is more jody marsh than Claudia schiffer but actually she got quite a lot of positive attention


Now the reason I was there was actually because Scumrun had a stand there with the two orange bmws the charity brought along tiff needell and I did a bit of video action

Was comedy when I climbed up on stage with tiff as I think people thought I was filming for fifth gear or something heh heh



I had to rush off at lunch which was no small feat as I had to wade through thousands of people scraping curbs at five mph with the roof down

Let's just say its a good job I don't feel shame

Checkout the video...



Also this weekend I've had some mixed success with the video equipment

I say mixed as you may recall my excitement at having found a bang and olufsen VHS. Less exciting however when it chewed up 2 videos .

So I've gone slightly newer school on my approach

Now got it all running into a laptop but with an external monitor will post some pics once it's on the car

Project x is coming along nicely just waiting on some parts and need to get busy with some "mods"

So given the rally is just around the corner I'm glad to finally making some progress!

No comments:

Post a Comment